Wednesday 24 March 2010

E Factor Enterprise Challenge 2010

Tonight Lynsey was at the Oscar night for Enterprise Challenge 2010 held at the Town Hall in Grimsby. It was so well laid out with the Oscar statues and Red Carpet all very well organised. Lynsey and a few of her friends took part in the Challenge. They had to have an idea, design it, make an advert along with many other parts that went along with it. Tonight was the presentation of the Oscars Lynsey and her team won the Most Resourceful Team Lynsey herself won a award for Outstanding Contribution to the Team. All this glamour and glitz and where I ask you was my camera at home. I have been sent some photos from someones phone. I'm so annoyed with myself, it would have been a great scrapbook page. Do you think the man presenting the Oscar looks like Sir Alan Sugar, or is it just me. I'm so proud of you Lynz you are indeed my little star Love you. Lynda xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! I would be annoyed with myself too,
    thank god for phones! Congratulations on your award Lynsey.

    :)

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWwww what an achievement!!! she kept that quiet !!!!!! not said a word about it to us, bless her, she is an absolute credit to you Lynda, I have never met a young lady with so much get up and go, she is like her mum a very special, hardworking and genuinely lovely girl, you have every right to be bursting with pride, on another note entirely - ASBO to you for forgetting your camera !!!!!!!!!!! BADDDDDDDDDDD scrapbooker - straight to the naughty step with you my girl ( sound like your mum yet ????????) lol XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynda you have an award on my blog.

    :)
    Nicki.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Lynsey, hard luck lynda bet you felt really bad, so an Award is just the pick meup you need. Love Mad J

    ReplyDelete