Sunday 29 November 2009

Busy Weekend

Well I love it when Friday comes around but it's no sooner here and the weekend is over. Anyway my weekend was not wasted. Saturday morning was spent chilling with some of my crafting friends making 2 lovely christmas scrapbook pages, thanks Tracey. The afternoon was spent with my hubby searching for a christmas tree, I thought it would be easy, silly me. at 5.25pm as the garden centre was closing for the night we finally found the tree and lights we wanted. We started early on Sunday morning and cleaned the house from top to bottom. I did all the ironing and washing- such a good feeling. We decided to get the tree out of the box to see how big it would look in the room. I'm glad we started building it now we might have it finished for christmas week. Martyn says amount of money it cost someone should be sent to your house to build it for you. It's a bit like the krypton factor. Martyn is off to bed now as he is early shift so I might just finish my weekend off with an hour in my craft room doing my friday sketchers card. Lynda

1 comment:

  1. LOL, why do the decorations always seem to incur so much work, anyway it is good to see them finally up and sparkling, hope you took photos for your DDA XXX

    ReplyDelete