Sunday 22 November 2009

Today I had a fantastic time, 6hrs and 30mins crafting (a marathon). I was at Tracey's Craft shop - Running With Scissors, where we made a journal for Christmas. There were pages to make but just when you got to the end of a page and thought this is the last one - another one would appear from the other end of the table. Poor Tracey must have been exhausted. You did a brilliant job of the journal Tracey and I love the book looking forward to filling it now. Thanks to all the girls I sat with who made the day extra special - Anne you are a great tonic and I think we did really well with not to many mistakes or should I say changes as there are no mistakes. But Tracey I really do not know what I'm going to do with my bird house. Lynda xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for making the marathin so much fun - had a really lovely day and my 'special' friends made all the hard work worthwhile, glad you liked the book and I KNOW you will come up with something cool for the birdhouse ( no pressure of course lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your blog Lynda.
    Welcome to blogland.

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete