Wednesday 3 February 2010

FRIDAY SKETCHERS

This is my entry for this weeks Friday sketchers The papers I used were from my stash. the stamp is from the Daisy and Dandillion clear stamps The ribbon was part of a yummy present I got from a friend at christmas. The flowers were Hobby Craft the decrotive pin was from Hobby House. The sentiment stamp and punches were from stamping up The border punch was MS double loop. This is the sketch that we were given to work from. I know I said I just had so much to do this week and would not have time to enter, but I found myself with a bit of spare time last night. Hope you like it Thanks for dropping by Lynda xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lynda this is stunning! What a gorgeous image so beautifully coloured and I love the whole colour scheme! hugs, Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Lynda. Love everything about it but I always like your style. It's class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lynda this is gorgeous, love the little cluster of embellies and the way you have picked up the colour on the flower - too cute TFS XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaah this is gorgeous lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete