Saturday 23 January 2010

GOOD DAY

I have had a really good day today. I got myself organised this morning before going to scrapbook class /crop at RWS. Well yes I did forget to pick up the sketch prints, just a small mishap. When I was there last Saturday I was impressed when Jane came to crop and had all the items she was going to use with her and had a good idea what she was going to do. So I decided that I would try hard to be organised and at least have an idea what I wanted to do. Well that's this week I'll see what happens next week. I will put some photo's on tomorrow when I get the light. Enjoyed being back at class today it is a month since we have been together and slightly more chat went on than scrapping as we had a lot of catching up to do. Lynda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment