Friday 1 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well here it is 2010. Can you beleive it's here I would love to wish all my crafting friends a very happy and prosperous 2010 I wish you all you wish for yourselves. As you can see from the photos above we had a great night, spent with family and friends at the golf club party, what a great night we had. Might have some more good photos as I'm having my regular new year party on Saturday and who says I'm not a party girl!!!!!!!!
I have decided not to make any new year resolutions as I always seem to break them so I have decided that I will say I hope I can do a few things to improve my health. I have promised myself to do the Friday sketchers each week. I'm so ready to get back into my craft room. Bye for now promise to keep my blog updated.
Lynda xx

2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great night, Happy new year to you and all of your family.

    I can't wait to see your entries for the Friday Sketchers challenge I too will be hopefully entering every week, starting my crafting again tomorrow.

    See you soon

    Nicki.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year Lynda, looks like you had a blast, I look forward o seeing all your new year creations XXX

    ReplyDelete