Wednesday 16 December 2009

CATCH UP

This card I made for my friends son for his Mum
This one was for my friends mum and partner
This one for my friends wife. I must say I do love this stamp I borrowed it I think I need to buy it.
Well tonight I have taken some photos of a few cards that I have made, and my craft room after the effect that Christmas craft has had on it. I have now started tidying things away and can nearly see the table. I have found some lovely papers and stamps that I have bought and obviously needed at the time, but unfortunatley not had time to use, so I have put it away till next year. Tomorrow is my Christmas Party at work we are off to Rotheram to a fancy hotel not staying over though got to come home. I have been to get my nails painted and hair done. Lynsey has gone to her Rangers Christmas party tonight. It's all go in the household got to get pressies wrapped for Lyns while she is out.
I do promise that it is looking better.
Lynda xx

No comments:

Post a Comment