Sunday 6 December 2009

FUN PACKED WEEKEND

Ryan came home on Friday evening it has been quite a few weeks since we have seen him. I enjoy having him back to look after. Both him and Lynsey came to meet me at scrapbooking on Saturday, we went into town to do a bit of Christmas shopping and have a bit of lunch. We had a good afternoon and came back with plenty of shopping bags and sore feet and thats what Christmas is to me!!!!!!! Got home in time to get changed and out again to have a meal with some other family members. I love watching my neice and nephew with Ryan as they are so desperate to have his attention and tell him everything that has been happening since they last saw him. Our aunts and uncle also fight as to who is sitting next to him at the table so they can catch up with him and find out from him whats been happening in his life over the last 6 weeks. What a lovely day crafting all morning and spending quality time with my children in the afternoon, out for a family meal at night PERFECT. Lynda xx

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, that would be my perfect day too, nothing beats those precious family memories, someone said on my blog recently that you reap what you sow with your children, and they are right, your kids are a credit to you Lynda. Love the cute little christmas countdown too, your blog is lookng fab, keep the posts coming - I am loving reading it XXX

    ReplyDelete